Earth Educator & Advocate
Photo Credit: Scott LiddellPollinator Advocacy
Wildlife Rehab Education
Sauvie Island Pollination Celebration
Find Jane Goodall!
Portland Outdoor School
Nature Artist & Author
Great NW Pollinator Puzzle
Ramah—Navajo Statue of Liberty Project
Beauty in the Wild
- Finding the mirror
- We placed for them in the forest,
- The older girls startle with their beauty;
- Everyone can see it: they can see it, too.
- Set just so, soft faces shine seamless
- With green leaves, sunlight in hair, smell of grasses.
- Cricket sounds, too, become a part of how they look,
- Part of how we all really look. Daubed with mud,
- We mix together in water with dirt and laughter,
- Swimming in deep pools of amber.
- You and we, with the rest of the world,
- The rest of the world playing, too—
- Completing our beauty.
Our Children's Earth, Wild Girls Teen Camp, Portrero, NM